First my mistake,” I did not copy and paste the full malaysiakini article” Some and many too, say Malaysiakini is not VERY PRO-BN and I should not be quoting from there. audie61 should not be popularising the article eventhough they said something good about it.
This is what the Prime Minister said from the article which I fully support.Extracted“Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak has dismissed allegations that Sarawak Chief
Minister Abdul Taib Mahmud had amassed billions of ringgit.”There are
all kinds of allegations, jangan kita layan (let’s not entertain it),”
he said at a press conference in Kuala Lumpur this morning.
Najib was responding to a question on a report produced by Switzerland-based NGO Bruno Manser Fund (BMF) claiming that the chief minister, who has been in power for 31 years, has emerged as the country’s richest man with an estimated wealth of US$15 billion (RM46 billion).
PM said “There are all kinds of allegations, jangan kita layan (let’s not entertain it} (This is the statement I support)
- Isn’t PM supporting the CM? Isn’t this English?
- Where did audie61 go wrong?
- Reading and extracting not Very PRO BN internet portals and quoting is wrong?
- How are we going to put things right when we dont even know what are our enemies/opposition are doing?
- One can have their own opinions and evaluate what we have done. The cyber world was captured nearly 90% by the Pakatan cybertroopers in 2008. Today we are fighting back. Is it wrong to read even an opposition blog and tell the BN Boys how we need to put it Right against Pakatan?
- Is MY ENGLISH too difficult to understand ? Oh Gosh……!
- Lets FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE .
OMG do we need to explain further.Maybe we dont really know how to write??????? Or for that matter people or some of our readers don’t understand MY ENGLISH. Oh My English have suddenly been misinterpreted.
THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN THIS WORLD IS MISCOMMUNICATION/MISUNDERSTANDING OF WORDS WHICH USUALLY CAUSES MORE HARM THAN GOOD..
It saddens me when some are trying to hang on someones shoulders trying to make an easy kill for their own benefits.
Without a doubt I stand by Chief Minister Taib and Prime Minister Najib. CM Taib said to me” If I am so VERY RICH I would not be working in my office in the 22nd floor from 8am -5pm.
OH YEAH ! I can hear and feel the flying daggers coming my way…
Lucky ME MY FORCE FIELD is still intact…hahahaha
* not looking down on those who dont understand me and the English Language but to tell those who are out to defame me. Judge it yourself where I stand…