It was early morning and at 7am DAP supporters were all out in full force. Their strategy cover as much ground as possible at all the coffeshops in the Kuching area. Why? The political bureau and the strategic think tank has come out with a very eye catching leaflet which is bi-lingual to capture and inform the people of Taib Mahmud. First meeting with the DAP members at Green Heights at 7.30am.
It is almost incessant attack and the leaflets which are printed to the tune of 100,000 in each division according to a DAP party member will be distributed state wide by all the members in each respective divisions and DAP branches. audie61 happened to make his way for another brunch meeting with a business partner and met MP Chong Chieng jen at 11.15am at Chonglin Park.
The DAP supporters were having their brunch together with MP Chong and we asked him is there any significance in choosing the leaflet printed in purple? Could it be Purple Rain by Prince? Also the tree roots looks very devilish hmmmm.
He smiled “Imagination and somehow It does look more SINISTER.” Don’t you agree?
We covered an article earlier https://audie61.wordpress.com/2010/10/05/dap-chong-running-out-of-ideas/ and somehow this is a CHANCED MEETING with MP Chong and he said “WE all got our own responsibilites and today we are distributing the leaflets asking for answers.
- 1.Are the reports about Taib’s family overseas properties true?
- 2.if these reports are true,what is the salary of the Chief Minister of sarawak? How could Taib’s children have such huge amounts of money to buy such overseas properties at such a young age?
- 3. Other than the properties reported in the website,are there any other property owned by Taib’s family members or their companies? What is the worth of all these properties?
- 4.Why is Taib’s family so wealthy and yet,the state of Sarawak which has been under Taib’s leadership for the past 30 years,ranks 10th in the Composite Development Index in Malaysia making Sarawak the fourth least developed state in Malaysia?
- 5. If the reports are untrue,what action will Taib take against the writer and publisher of the reports?
audie61 plainly said to MP Chong”The fact remains however that Taib will just brush this allegations and lies aside and leave it to the people to judge for themselves. He will point to the fact that under his leadership the state has enjoyed tremendous growth in terms of development and advancement.”
Chong countered saying the people knows and its a matter of time only and his lieutenants will also be wondering what hit them. IT WILL BE A LITTLE TOO LATE…
After their quick lunch the supporters and members went on another round of distribution at some new areas in Bandar Kuching.