The Privilege source sms reads,”5 SPDP YBs to join PRS..Comment..??” audie61 got on the phone with the crew we interviewed and asks around and these are some of the comments from SPDP members and others who wished to stay anonymous:-
- True Kah?Real Surprise!
- No Comments,Bring into Ur blogs
- This is it for Mawan.Thats it!
- Politics is all about the Impossible About Time too
- Within 48 hours from 22nd Feb 5 ybs to join PRS as a merger exercise gets underway
- Cannot be Peter Nansian already said in my blog
- Leave it to the leaders to chart for us
- There are so many other BN parties to choose and going national is an option The decisions will have a major impact on Sarawak politics.
- Rumours and Pure speculations. No Basis for them to join PRS
- Adits and Ajangs case lingers on and they need to thread carefully
- Lets just see the credibility of this article.Mere speculations.
Todays Borneo posts has also Najib saying that PPP will not have any impact on State BN equation. He went on to say that PPP that the Sarawak based component parties will be the major dominant force.However he said that the Sarawak parties have any grouses they could bring it to the Barisan National Supreme council.
When we were browsing through Lim Kit Siangs blog in which it was posted Gerakan has lost Penang for good an interview with Lim Keng Yeik with the Edge Financial Daily and this is what we picked up and feel that it is significant ,”Gerakan is a multiracial party and the conscience of BN.Will (Tan Sri Abdul) Taib Mahmud stay? He has good control but will it split when he’s not there anymore? That will depend on who provides the leadership for the Ibans. Are they a satisfied lot? I don’t know.’
What makes the 5 legislators know what the BIG DEAL is because they have to gauge it carefully or else in the next elections their place will be taken up by some new faces .
- Najib did say the Sarawak coalition parties remain dominant. But can the factor surrounding Raymond Tan of SAPP joining Gerakan Sabah sway their thoughts?
- Or could this words by Lim Keng Yaik,”politics is very interesting and challenging in Malaysia.My thoughts and feelings could make a difference. I intended to make a difference.
- Or could this words by James Masing have an impact,'”What I know is that they do have some problems within their own party but I don’t know how serious it is,” he said
- PRS will be wary of the new additions as they will be going for their TDC in May says an Emeritus Professor.
IT IS INDEED A BIG DEAL AND ALL AVENUES NEEDS TO BE EXPLOITED AS THERE IS NO SECOND CHANCE IN POLITICS…