At my usual coffee haunt this morning I was SWAMPED and LOUDLY TOLD by the dayak coffeshop patrons that the Deputy Minister should relinquished his posts and ‘Beri Malu Aja” (meaning bringing shame to our community). They want me to posts this article up in the blogsphere so that he knows that the community is absolutely angered and displeased with him.
We got in touch with some former dayak PRS members and they were in unison in that Entulu is seeking “publicity and they also said we don’t know what else he is capable of. He could even sell his soul to the ‘Devil”.
Even PRS President Masing in his personal capacity is not in the same wave length as his deputy where he was quoted to have said ‘Dayak term is still relevant and useful today.
A few internet blogs plus main stream media were quick to voice out their opinions against the Deputy Minister and we provide here quick linkages for your easy access:-
- 1.YBS want to be called Dayak http://www.theborneopost.com/?p=51578
- 2. Dayak furious over Entulu Proposal http://dayakbaru.com/weblog08/?p=4015
- 3. Time to drop Taib and BN Sarawak. http://dayaknation.com/blog/
- 4.Dayaks Furious http://thebrokenshield.blogspot.com/2009/05/dayaks-furious-over-entulu-proposal.html
- 5. “Dayak” merely means poeple in “Biatah” http://www.theborneopost.com/?p=51579
- 6. Dayaks” Uncouth,Uncivilised and “Low Class..??” https://audie61.wordpress.com/2009/05/10/dayaks-uncouthuncivilised-and-low-class/
We say as always,”Entulu has really got himself in a SPOT OF BOTHER. Wonder how he can get out of this one..? Afterall he is a politician..hmmm.