On February 5th 2009 we posted the First (1st) in the series of the Perak Chronicles and we likened it to Chronicles of Narnia by C.S.Lewis in which present the adventures of children who play central roles in the unfolding history of the fictional realm of Narnia, a place where animals talk, magic is common, and good battles evil.
3 months on and we have had 5 chronicles and today we are presenting the 6 chronicle. I was talking to the PKR Stampin Chairman last night and he was the person who introduced me to this person who is the main player in the chronicle today plus the PAS VP who was nabbed this afternoon.
Just a recap the other chronicles are as follows:-
- We have covered the Perak Chronicles with N the 1st one was https://audie61.wordpress.com/2009/02/05/the-chronicles-of-n-in-perak-malaysiakini/
- Perak Chronicles 2. In this Malaysiakini report http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/97701 has MB Nizar today clocked in to work as usual at 10am, along with his exco members, but 45 minutes later they were out of the state secretariat.Yesterday we wrote a light hearted piece on ‘The chronicles of “N” in Perak in which Malaysiakini has also the full report http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/97619 Sultan Azlan Shah has decided there will no dissolution of the Perak state assembly. He told Mohd Nizar to step down as MB to pave way for power transfer to BN.
- We covered Perak Chronicles”3 No show” with this..Really…two MBs at work in their state. So audie61’s version of ‘Chronicles of “N” has really come alive in Perak. No.1 No 2 No 3 and…
- It seems that Perak state assembly’s special privileges committee today suspended the state’s newly-minted menteri besar Zambry Abdul Kadir and all his six executive councillors.THIS is Chronicles No.4
- Our Perak Chronicles is now going into its 5th episode…”FRESH POLLS“ We know a thing or two on the constitution and both sides can twists it round with their own interpretations and have an advantage over the other. As we extract the following from this Malaysiakini article . Ngeh points out that ,”the federal and state constitutions determine the powers and the roles of the speaker, the rights and privileges committee and the state legislative assembly.
So we have reached Chronicle NO.6. Before we venture further lets see what happened in Narnia Land. In the fantasy story of Narnia the four children fulfill an ancient, mysterious prophecy while in Narnia. The Aslan (Aslan is the Turkish word for lion) and his army save Narnia from the evil White Witch,who has reigned over the kingdom of Narnia in winter for 100 years.
DIDN’T THE WITCH TURNED THOSE WHO WENT AGAINST HER INTO ICE STATURES..?? THAT WAS WHITE AND NOW WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BLACK…
Wong Chin Huat when we met briefly in Kuching we were captivated by his stong sense of self believe and enthusiasm in pushing his ideas across. He is what we call an “Original and a Passionate Man” and he believes in seeing through what he professes.
In the news for his idea and as Bersih’s spokesman Wong said that the 1BlackMalaysia campaign is a peaceful, yet powerful message of “civil disobedience”.
“We want to let them know that people are the politicians’ bosses and no politician can disregard public opinion and escape punishment in the next general election,” he said.He urged the public to “paint every state, territory, town and village black” with clothes, headbands, hats, turbans, veils, armbands, ribbons and stickers.
“Let us be united in one black colour and let’s show the world that the 1Malaysia under Najib is 1BlackMalaysia living in darkness.
He was picked up for Sedition yesterday and eversince then there has been calls for him to be released but it seems that the latest report he is going to be detained for 3 days. Today PAS vice-president Mohamad Sabu was also arrested by the police.It is believed that he was arrested over his plan to hold mass prayers tomorrow in Manjoi, Ipoh, over the Perak state assembly sitting.
Of course,being passionate the Kampar-born Wong had been wearing black for the past 80 days to mourn the “death of democracy” in Perak, his home state. Mohamad Sabu as a party man is only trying to defend his collegaue Nizar as the MB of Perak. Its a stalemate for many and the earlier this situation diffuses the better it will be for the ECONOMY of PERAK.
Will it happen tomorrow the 7th of May where the eyes of the world will be focussing on the SILVER STATE OF MALAYSIA. ? Will we see the next chronicle unfolding in the forseeable future? Narnia has its fair share of fantasies and it seems Lawyer Cecil is saying Nizar is relying on fairy tales in this Malaysiakini report http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/103739.
Will there be more twists and turns..?? I can’t answer that as the main political players are sure to thrill us more.
We say as always,”Peraknites are in for some tough times with the political scenario yet to be solved in totality.We are indeed saddened for them and the ECONOMY in the STATE has suffered a serious meltdown.