Even before the BN Supreme Council makes the decision to get involve in the Permatang Pauh by-elections the calls were http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/87169 Boycott by-election were heard from Senior UMNO members. One of them was Kelantan UMNO chairperson Annuar Musa and now its the Deputy Health Minister Datuk Dr Abdul Latiff Ahmad turn. What did they say..? Ezam you will be very, very, very angry but what can you do? Prove your capabilty by fighting Azmin Ali in the next General Elections and see how he will also make mince meat out of you. Al least I give you some leverage here.”WHY Not you. EZAM” Simple check out what we have summarised:-
- Annuar says its a waste of public funds
- Annuar says it was unnecessary to go along with Anwar’s political strategy
- PKR irresponsible in forcing a by-election
- Constituents feel that political leaders make too many unfulfilled promises
- Abdul Latiff said BN field an accounts supervisor or a local divisional committee member.
- Anwar will not have his glory to defeat a low key person and not make him lose his deposit
- Abdul Latiff even went as far as saying Anwar would use the by-election to campaign and bring up his defence to the allegations of sexual misconduct
- Election Commission would save a lot.
Both of them stressed that this was their personal viewpoints and the final decision would rest with the top leadership. So Ezam only BN will deprive you your moment of glory. Anwar would love this chance to put the ” SWORD IN YOUR HEART “ but I do feel that he would not even have that privelege…………