The sms from a friend who has migrated overseas asked us to check on the two articles which we posted on 24th September 2008 and 24th September 2009. Still after so much has been written it seems that the Sarawak State elections Saturday date is still far off.
A 1st term BN YB said to us this morning,’ I just have to continue to visit my rural constituency diligently without anymore fear as I have not neglected them in any way. I am ready anytime when its called and its a foregone conclusion that it has to be held after the term expires for the DUN. There will still be a DUN sitting in November and not unless there is a SNAP Sarawak polls held as far as he is concerned.’
The article which appeared on this day on 24th September 2009 reads:-Sarawak Opposition Parties “Look At the Lists”
In the last few months let alone last few weeks a lot has been said about the Opposition parties or “Personalities” not seeing eye to eye.The “PAKATAN” concept in Sarawak will be a failure or it will be justs a mere ” ..HALLUCINATION..”
Correct me if I am wrong BUT its not so much the Pakatan parties of PKR,DAP and PAS but in Sarawak it seems that the EGOs of certain individual/individuals is a stumbling BLOCK says a Veteran Chinese politician to audie61 when we had lunch this afternnon.
In the Chinese newspapers its all news about SUPP having a “dirty war”"hidden hands” interfering in the Dudong branch controversy. DAP Sarawak are rubbing their hands as if the 4d Jackpot of 20 million is theirs.
PAS Sarawak are claiming around 25 over seats too while DAP has claimed cheekily 27 seats and that leaves 19 seats for PKR. What about the local based opposition party SNAP..?? Hmmm this is interesting but we do not want to be attacked without any reason and its bests for the leaders to wake up and look closely at the lists below which we first posted November 30th 2008. Make up your minds or else no matter what you say BN WILL BE VICTORIOUS..
PERSONAL POLITICAL EGO NEEDS TO BE CHECKED OR THE TEAM BN or PAKATAN SUFFERS….The people will have the FINAL SAY..Too much infighting will see that the partys show is “THE END”
- N1 OPAR (7379) Ranum Ak.Mina (BN-SUPP)
- N2 TASIK BIRU (14983) Peter Nansian (BN-SPDP)
- N3 TANJONG DATU (7973) Adenan Satem (BN-PBB)
- N4 PANTAI DAMAI (12073) Abdul Rahman bin Junaidi(BN-PBB)
- N5 DEMAK LAUT (10080) Abang Draup Zamahari Rauf(BN-PBB)
- N6 TUPONG (14787) Haji Daud Abdul Rahman (BN-PBB)
- N7 SEMARIANG (13498) Sharifah Hasidah bte.Sayeed Aman (BN-PBB)
- N8 SATOK (10835) Abang Johari bin Tun Abang Haji Openg (BN-PBB)
- N9 PADUNGAN (24512) Dominique Ng Kim Ho ( PKR)
- N10 PENDING (29503) Violet Yong (DAP)
- N11 BATU LINTANG (24783) Voon Lee Shan (DAP)
- N12 KOTA SENTOSA (18934) Chong Chien Jen (DAP)
- N13 BATU KAWA ( 16237) Tan Joo Phoi ( BN-SUPP)
- N14 ASAJAYA (12016) Abdul Karim Rahman Hamzah (BN-PBB)
- N15 MUARA TUANG (14303) Haji Mohammad Ali Mahmud (BN-PBB)
- N16 BENGOH (20077) Dr Jerip Anak Susil ( BN-SUPP)
- N17 TARAT (15171) Roland Sagah Wee Inn ( BN-SUPP)
- N18 TEBEDU (11793) Michael Manyin Anak Jawong (BN-PBB)
- N19 KEDUP (15994) Frederick Bayoi ak.Manggie (BN-PBB)
- N20 SADONG JAYA (6917) Haji Wan Abdul Wahab bin Wan Sanusi (BN-PBB)
- N21 SIMUNJAN (9846) Mohd Naroden Majais (BN-PBB)
- N22 SEBUYAU (7549) Julaihi Narawi (BN-PBB)
- N23 LINGGA (7545) Hajah Simoi Binti Hj Peri (BN-PBB)
- N24 BETING MARO (7267) Haji Bolhassan Haji Di (BN-PBB)
- N25 BALAI RINGIN (8244) Snowdon Lawan (BN-PRS)
- N26 BUKIT BEGUNAN (7644) Mong anak Dagang (BN-PRS)
- N27 SIMANGGANG (9849) Francis Harden anak Hollis (BN-SUPP)
- N28 ENGKILILI (9477) Johnicol Rayong ak.Ngipa (Independent)
- N29 BATANG AIR (7997) Dublin Unting anak Ingkot (BN-PRS)
- N30 SARIBAS (7145) Dr Hj Wahbi bin Hj Junaidi (BN-PBB)
- N31 LAYAR (7415) Alfred Jabu Anak Numpang (BN-PBB)
- N32 BUKIT SABAN (6876) Robert Lawson Chuat ak Vincent Entering (BN-PBB)
- N33 KALAKA (13379) Abdul Wahab bin Aziz (BN-PBB)
- N34 KRIAN (10429) Peter Nyarok Anak Entrie (BN-SPDP)
- N35 BELAWAI (8004) Hamden bin Ahmad (BN-PBB)
- N36 SEMOP (9162) Mohamad Asfia Awang Nasar (BN-PBB)
- N37 DARO ( 7411) Murni Suhaili (BN-PBB)
- N38 JEMORENG (8545) Gani @ Abu Seman bin Jahwie (BN-PBB)
- N39 REPOK (16750) David Teng Lung Chi ( BN-SUPP)
- N40 MERADONG (14584) Ting Tze Hui (DAP)
- N41 PAKAN (9034) William Mawan ak.Ikom (BN-SPDP)
- N42 MELUAN (11169) Wong ak.Judat (BN-SPDP)
- N43 NGEMAH (7849) Gabriel Adit ak.Demong (Independant)
- N44 MACHAN (9966) Gramong Juna (BN-PBB)
- N45 BUKIT ASSEK (26002) Wong Ho Leng (DAP)
- N46 Dudong (21819) Dr Soon Choon Teck ( BN-SUPP)
- N47 BAWANG ASSAN (16844) Wong Soon Koh ( BN-SUPP)
- N48 PELAWAN (22559) Goh Chung Siong ( BN-SUPP)
- N49 NANGKA (12973) Awang bemee bin Awang Ali Bassah (BN-PBB)
- N50 DALAT (11423) Fatimah Abdullah @ Ting Sai Ming (BN-PBB)
- N51 BALINGIAN (11326) Abdul Taib Mahmud (BN-PBB)
- N52 TAMIN (10900) Joseph Mauh ak.Ikeh (BN-PRS)
- N53 KAKUS (9417) John Sikie anak Tayai (BN-PRS)
- N54 PELAGUS (13898) Larry Sng Wei Shien (BN-PRS)
- N55 KATIBAS (8146) Ambrose Blikau (BN-PBB)
- N56 Baleh (9731) Dr. James Jemut Masing (BN-PRS)
- N57 BALAGA (6691) Liwan Lagang (BN-PRS)
- N58 JEPAK (12049) Talip Zulpilip (BN-PBB)
- N59 KIDURONG (23726) Chiew Chiu Sing (DAP)
- N60 KEMENA (13338) Dr Rundi Stephan Utom (BN-PBB)
- N61 BEKENU (10095) Rosey Haji Yunus (BN-SPDP)
- N62 LAMBIR (11245) Aidan Wing (BN-PBB)
- N63 PIASAU (17256) George Chan Hong Nam ( BN-SUPP)
- N64 PUJUT (20098) Andy Chia Chu Fatt ( BN-SUPP)
- N65 SENADIN (16925) Lee Khim Shin ( BN-SUPP)
- N66 MARUDI (12425) Sylvester Entri Anak Muran (BN-SPDP)
- N67 TELANG USAN (12793) Lihan Jok (BN-PBB)
- N68 BUKIT KOTA (13328) Dr Abdul Rahman Bin Ismail (BN-PBB)
- N69 BATU DANAU (6889) Palu @Paulus Palu Anak Gumbang (BN-SPDP)
- N70 BA’KELALAN (6284) Balang Rining (BN-SPDP)
- N71 BUKIT SARI (9373) Awang Tengah Ali Hassan (BN-PBB)
In 2006 Sarawak State Elections there was 54 Straight Fights,13 3-cornered,1 4-cornered,1 5-cornered and 2 YBS were returned unopposed.
Just in case you forgot the mathematics we bring you back in time,”It was so near yet so far as in 1987 it was 48 constituencies the opposition wrestle 20 out of 28 and now there are 71 seats. A state women oppposition leader told audie61 a couple of months ago and it is still very fresh in my mind,” They will not be another better chance for us to realise this dream of wrestling the state from BN. 1987 was close but now we need to work even harder” Could the States oppositions HALLUCINATION turn to Reality…….
The 24th of September 2008 article :-
All is not lost…. Its like saying Malaysia has 6 seasons Anwar,”Hot,Hotter,Hottest and Wet ,Wetter,Wettest” When this Malaysiakini report http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/90327 headlined Anwar changes tune,deadline not an issue a political analyst said its a way of saying,” Hold on.! I am consolidating my forces for the final push.” The decisive battle is nearer as the so called informants have been identified and the minute details are to be ironed out before the takeover. A matter of time sounds better don’t you think instead of issuing deadlines.
Everyone has fallen to LOVE 916 and not one person can say that it was not a “BRILLIANT POLITICAL PROPAGANDA”
This very important political message by Anwar,” The deadline was Sept 16 – Sept 16 was the date we were ready and we have made it very clear (but) who could anticipate that the prime minister would refuse to discuss (matters) of national importance – who could anticipate (that the) prime minister would refuse calling an emergency (parliament) session when we claim we have the majority,” is like overturning a defeat to sustain another round of attack. His wise counsellors have already preempted that the PM and the UMNO boys have said all along that,” In the long run we shall overcome.” Anwar knows for well that Malaysia has 6 seasons and he will strike at the wettest season when UMNO thinks they are comfortably home.
When the PRS crisis was at its highest peak the then former YB of Simanggang Jimmy Donald was told by the then Deputy Minister in PMs office YB Joseph Entulu that ,” We shall overcome and you all will be WIPED OUT and FINISHED in the long run.” This is politics…It’s getting there as the forces with YB Larry Sng are exhausted,morale has sunk,programmes have been done without much headway, too much distress and insecurities promised and some of the generals are seen to be holding a WHITE FLAG.
We have to face REALITY as the State and the Federal governments have acknowledged James Masing as the President of Party Rakyat Sarawak. Logically speaking,do we fight if the faction is not powerful enough,including disillusioned supporters with no strategies and no consistency..?
The worn out generals sees a stronger PRS would mean that the party will not have a”DURI DALAM DAGING” meaning “THORNS IN THE FLESH“. We cannot be like the ‘lallang” grass anymore. PRS needs to consolidate and be a force to be reckoned with instead of too much infighting.
Anwar knows that very well too. He has utilised all methods and political strategies to ”ROCK the BN Administration.” But Pak Lah has not wavered and keeps coming back to fight. He is not seating still as many has thought that it will be a little too late for him. He was afterall,”ALWAYS SLEEPING”. PM is not just going to be pushed right down to the bottom of the sea and also not going to surrender UMNO’s position to PKR.
Now he shows his resolute self eventhough he is being cornered by not only Anwar but Mahathir,Najib,Muhyddin and Tengku. I would not even give him a ghost of a chance to come out of this battle alive. But he has studied all the moves made by Anwar and Najib that he survived this onslaught.
Anwar knows his credibility is tarnished and he has met up with his generals in DAP,PAS and PKR. They have said their points in the closed door meeting and Anwar has come out of it wiser. He needs to consolidate his forces and he needs the generals to fight alongside him and be more active yet careful with their attacks on BN leaders. The political situation is so fluid at the moment and any wrong moves by Pakatan will be tracked and quashed.
Anwar needs now to calculate meticulously his next move. There must be a comprehensive and detailed analysis of the mood in the country. Now the 916 has been called a big “LETDOWN” by most Malaysians. Anwars next political move needs to be one of dominance and he needs to attack the very core of BN alliances and disrupt their strategies until the WHITE FLAG is raised.
He needs ALSO to utilise all the wisdom of his generals in order to achieve his ultimate. The THRONE is there but at the moment he can only watch but cannot sit on it. MALAYSIABOLEHLAND loves this script with BN and Pakatan maximising the full potential of political means and ways…
Anwar I’m still waiting for you to look into my eyes and say,”6 seasons I TOLD YOU SO AUDIE…….”