We somehow knew it was coming.Oh! really?
The present DAP CEC should have deliberated at length at last nights meeting and this would be the answer,”let’s live to fight another day’ Its another way to score” political mileage” by giving as good as DAP gets. They perfectly know also that the Registrar is appoijnted by the Yang Di Pertuan Agong and their chances would have been slim to fight the battle.
THEY TOO WILL NOT EVEN SURVIVE ROUND 1 IF THEY GO AGAINST ROS. Clearly clause Section (5) hangs too at their ‘doorstep to deregistration.
We have tweeted and the following are some of the tweets and guess DAP ‘bottled up’?
- 31 Jul ROS wants DAP 2 hv fresh polls.DAP questions on what grounds? What if Minister uses clause 5(1) of Societies act?
- Aug 4 DAP Y so afraid 2 hv CEC polls?ROS says”DAP grassroots wants? Rakyat too wants transperancy also from DAP says ROS
- Aug 5 ROS has d power n authority vested 2 them DAP LKS.Letter states Fresh CEC elections correct? Unhappy don’t do n don’t blame ROS
- Aug 12 Headlines at Malaysiakini”Tyrannical ROS acts without giving reason” DAP IF NO FLAWS u think ROS Want to Check?
- Aug 14 If ROS have valid reasons and requests for FRESH CEC elections. DAP playing for political mileage?
This article published today:-
The DAP has decided to hold a re-election of its central executive committee (CEC).
Sources told Malaysiakini that the decision was reached at a CEC meeting, chaired by the party secretary-general Lim Guan Eng, in Kuala Lumpur last night.
It is expected that Lim or the party will issue a statement to reveal the latest developments soon.